Ina Koro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**PLEASE READ** Ina Koro will be abandoned.

Go down

**PLEASE READ** Ina Koro will be abandoned. Empty **PLEASE READ** Ina Koro will be abandoned.

Post by Vuludo Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Not that it already hasn't been..

Hello !
Skye here.

I have explaining to do.

This forum is EXTREMELY old, and will be COMPLETELY abandoned, meaning I will no longer be visiting the forum. I had honestly created Ina Koro as a ripoff of PosePro, another forum that was more popular and provided the same services. PosePro has since been closed down, perhaps permanantly.

If you want to keep in contact with me, you can follow my social media and contact me here:
Discord: Vuludo#6599
YouTube: Vuludo Artz
DeviantArt: vuludo
Email: vuludospeedpartz@gmail.com (in case you want to message me on hangouts idk)

Ever since this forum was created I have been through many things. Right now I'm going through personal family issues. Summer 2016 was the worst summer of my life. I've developed in art, as well as my personality. I've made new friends, lost friends, and regained old friends. I've been through many relationships, both good and bad. I will be keeping this forum available to the public for the memories of my childhood, which brings me to something else.

I lied about my age when I created this forum, it wasn't just here though. It was pretty much everywhere. In January of this year I admitted my mistakes to everyone I knew, I'm currently 13 years old. I was 10 or 11 when I created this forum. I have made mistakes, and that was one of them, however to those reading this I hope you will be able to forgive me for it, as I've long since then been given my consequences and I won't do it again.

I wish you all well in your lifes, old staff members and new users. Good luck <3
Vuludo
Vuludo
Admin

http://www.leavemealone.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum